PSD60-1AF Military AC Fuel Capacitance Test Set
- Technical Data
- Manuals & Training
The PSD60-1AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity system.
This test set is utilized extensively by rotary and fixed-wing military aircraft operators around the world.
*The PSD60-1AF will:
- Measure the capacitance of any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity transmitter, or sets of transmitters connected in parallel
- Simulate either one or two capacitors simultaneously to calibrate any AC capacitive liquid quantity gauging system
- Measure the insulation resistance in megohms of capacitive liquid quantity transmitters (probes) and/or aircraft wiring
*Aircraft-specific interface cables are required and must be purchased separately. See interface list here.
Available through your GSA supplier
- Solid-state circuits and LCD backlit display for low power consumption and high reliability
- Battery-powered for complete portability and ease of maintenance
- Lightweight aluminum case has hinged compartment in lid for test lead storage
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces
- Push-button "extended range" switch permits readings up to 9,999 pf or 10,000 megohms - over-range indication on LCD
- Tested and approved for use in any function with fuel in tanks; battery power eliminates need for voltage (safety) checks