3920B Series Analog and Digital Radio Test Platform
- Technical Data
- Manuals & Training
Newest in low phase noise RF signal generator technology
The 3920B features a new low phase noise RF signal generator in addition to the already advanced functionality available on the Cobham 3900 Series. The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability.
This firmware is compatible with all the 3900 Series products. See release notes for more information
The new version of firmware has several new enhancements and bug fixes.
Click on Software Tab above for script downloads.
- Analog AM and FM
- P25 and P25 Phase II
- DMR (MOTOTRBO)
- TEDS (TETRA Enhanced Data Service)
- Automatic Test and Alignment of a wide range of mission critical radios
- RF signal generator with SSB phase noise of -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset
- Sensitive receiver for making accurate measurements
- 2.7 GHz RF frequency range for generate and receive
- Full spectrum analyzer and tracking generator with displayed average noise level of -140 dBm