Visual C++ 6.0 Basic Digitizer and Spectrum Analyzer
Code Sample Download
Visual C++ 6.0
Basic Digitizer and Spectrum Analyzer
The example shows how to use the Digitizer dll's C++ interface and spectrum analyzer dll in Microsoft Visual C++ V6.0 to:
- Boot the instruments
- Capture signal
- Perform ACP analysis
- Find peak level and frequency
- Obtain spectrum trace
- Obtain average signal power
- Use marker functions
It assumes that the following hardware and/or software has been installed successfully:
- Aeroflex 3011 RF Synthesizer PXI card
- Aeroflex 3030 RF Digitizer PXI card
- Aeroflex PXI Module Software (V5.0.0 or better) with the following options selected:
- PXI Module Drivers - 3010, 3030
- PXI Instrument Components - Digitizer
- Spectrum Analysis Components
It also assumes that:
- The 3010 LO output is connected to the 3030 LO input.
- The 3030 IF output is connected to the 3030 IF input.
This example can be loaded into the Visual Studio development environment by loading the workspace:
Disclaimer of Warranty
This example code is provided 'as is' without warranty.
Neither Aeroflex nor the author(s) warrant that the functions of the software will meet your requirements or that the media is compatible with any computer system on which it is used or that operation of the software will be unlimited or error free. You assume responsibility for selecting the software to achieve your intended results and for the installation of, the use of and the results obtained from the software. In no event shall Aeroflex or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of installation of the software or incompatibility with any computer system or technical limitation of the software or use or inability to use the software, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Neither Aeroflex nor the author(s) will be liable for any loss or damage of any nature suffered by any party as a result of reliance upon or reproduction of or any errors in any contents of the software.